Currently, Google reached 2+ billion monthly active Android devices around the world. So it’s time for using Android on any devices, cloud computing platforms and virtualization environment is easy. Here we just list you the source to download the latest Android ISO file for Virtualization software. The virtualization platform such as VMware, VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-v helps you install any operating system on a virtual machine which is not disturbing your main operating system.
You know that Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google. It based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open-source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. In addition, Google has further developed Android TV for televisions, Android Auto for cars, and Wear OS for wrist watches, each with a specialized user interface. Variants of Android are also used on game consoles, digital cameras, PCs and other electronics.
Now the Android-x86 is a project to port Android open source project to x86 platform, formerly known as “patch hosting for android x86 support”. The Android-x86 team created their own code base to provide support on different x86 platforms and set up a git server to host it. it is an open-source project licensed under Apache Public License 2.0
Download Latest Android ISO File for Virtualization Software
Downloads the latest Android ISO file from the below link.
Features are available in the latest release (Most of the following features are for hardware):
- Kernel 3.10.40, KMS enable
- Wifi support with GUI
- Better disk installer
- Power Suspend/resume (S3 mode)
- Battery Status
- Software mouse cursor
- Mouse wheel
- Support netbook native resolution
- Audio (ALSA)
- V4l2 Camera support
- External monitor support
- External storage automount support
- Support external keyboard
- Debug mode with busybox
Download Link: Download
What’s new for enterprise in Android 12
This page provides an overview of the new enterprise APIs, features, and behavior changes introduced in Android 12.
The following new features are available in Android 12 for work profiles.
Security and privacy enhancements for work profile
The following features are available in Android 12 for personal devices with a work profile:
- The password complexity feature sets device-wide password requirements in the form of predefined complexity buckets (High, Medium, Low, and None). If required, strict password requirements can instead be placed on the work profile security challenge.
- Work profile security challenge onboarding has been streamlined. Setup now takes into account whether the device passcode meets admin requirements, and makes it easy for the user to choose whether to increase the strength of their device passcode or to use the work profile security challenge.
- An enrollment-specific ID provides a unique ID that identifies the work profile enrollment in a particular organization and will remain stable across factory resets. Access to other device’s hardware identifiers (IMEI, MEID, serial number) is removed for personal devices with a work profile in Android 12.
- With and without work profiles, company-owned devices can adopt the features listed in the preceding list items but are not required to adopt them in Android 12.
- You can set and retrieve work profile network logging. You can delegate network logging on the work profile to another work application. You can’t use network logging to monitor traffic in your personal profile.
- Users have additional privacy controls for work profile apps. Users can grant the following permissions to work profile apps unless denied by their IT administrator. For each app in the work profile, the user can allow or deny the following permissions:
- Body sensor
- Physical activity
Read more https://developer.android.com/about