In this tutorial, I will show you how to design Easter event flyer using Photoshop? I will use the Easter egg as I designed in the previews tutorial you can visit it here (Design Easter Egg Using Photoshop) and use some other elements of Photoshop to design an Easter event flyer using Photoshop.
How to Design Easter Event Flyer Using Photoshop?
Let’s take a look what we will be designing in this tutorial.
1. Open a new document with a dimension of 4×6 inches, 300 dpi resolution CMYK color mode use this color code for background fill (00a2cb) and set up the guidelines for each side as you see in the image bellow.
2. Now go to Image>Canvas size, select Inches for measurement units add 0.25 for width and height check the Relative options as well.
3. Now select the Custom shape tool and use the Tile 2 shape from Custom shape picker in option bar panel there is an icon at the top right corner of the panel click on the icon select Tiles from the lists then draw it on top of the document set the blending mode to Overlay make a copy and use Transform (Ctrl+T)option to Flip it Horizontally.
4. Now select both of the shapes and group it (Ctrl+G) name it BG Pattern then add a layer mask to the group and pick the Gradient tool with black and white color to hide the sharpen bottom part of this shapes.
5. Apply a Gradient Map Adjustment you can find it on Adjustment panel and use Black and White color each Gradient Color Stop then set the blending mode to Divide.
Place Your Easter Egg
6. Now I bring the Easter egg as I designed in the previous tutorial you can watch it here, remember I only design one style egg you can create as many as you want and use it in your flyer. After placing the egg align it at the center and use soft and round Brush(B) to add a drop shadow as image bellow.
7. I add two more eggs to the sides of the main egg and place it on the back side of the main egg then add a drop shadow as I did for the first egg.
8. Time to final the design white text details, you can add main Title, Date, Special Guests, Club Name Address and Contacts info. you can separate the text with line tools to make the text clear.
Thank you very much for following this tutorial I hope you learn something and if you have any type of questions about this tutorial feel free to ask in the comment section.